CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chili-Corn Bread Pie

This is another Weight Watchers recipe from their "5 Ingredient 15 Minute" Cook Book. Again, once I try it I will post a pic and my opinion! Enjoy!

Points Value per serving: 5
Yield: 6 servings

Ingredients:
Cooking Spray
1 onion, chopped
1 (15-oz) can low-fat chili beef soup
1 (11-oz) can Mexican-style corn, drained
1 cup (4-oz) preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend or Cheddar cheese
1 (6-oz) package buttermilk corn bread mix
2/3 cup water

Directions:
1. Preheat overn to 450 degrees.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, and saute until tender.
3. Add soup and corn to skillet, stirring well; spoon mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle cheese over soup mixture.
4. Combine corn bread mix and water, stirring just until smooth. Pour batter over mixture in baking dish; bake at 450 degrees for 18 minutes or until golden.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks tasty...and yeah for WW recipes! I did WW last year right before I got pregnant. I need to start using their recipes again;)

Rhea said...

yummy. WW recipes can be pretty good. Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

This is totally unrelated to your recipe, but why is that just last night I tried to use this same background on my food blog and the cupcake doesn't come up? It's highly annoying. Do you think they set their code up so that if I remove the link to their page they remove my cupcake?

Don said...

i've never had the pleasure of this meal, but from reading the recipe, i think i would enjoy it.

a blogger who loves to cook can learn alot from your blog.

MIUMIU said...

Nice to meet you, great blog!
Please link to this site

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

david mcmahon said...

Thanks for the vsit and the great comment. On a winter night like tonight (yes, it IS winter here in Australia) this recipe sounds wonderful!

Jennifer said...

your page looks so yummy!

i love to share recipes as well. i'll have to send you some.

lovelylalo said...

Okay, so how great is this..on my last post about my BFF coming from MI I mentioned that we are on our road to health....your posts are so going to be handy!

Thank you so much! YAY!